Sunday 18 August 2013

Posted by Aravindh
No comments | 7:05 pm

THE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4


Hi guys,
pretty long time to meet you all,today I have brought you guys a new feast , wondering what ?
yeah ! none other than a photo shoot from my SAMSUNG GALAXY S4

To begin with ,
Now I'm going to display certain images which the phone boasts to shoot !
Some features like HDR , Beauty Face , Eraser , Best Face can only be experienced in 
real-time shoot only ! 
Sorry for that , Here are the few remaining photos which i loved to share with you all.
I cant even upload you guys that sound and short , its not supported by your browser !
Cheers !!!


DRAMA SHOT :








ANIMATED PHOTO : [ please wait it takes some time to buffer ]












The Vintage Effect :




If you guys liked the photos here , Click Here to take you to the iPhone 5 vs SGS 4 Camera Poll
Okay guys , I will meet you all later bye...


0 comments:

Post a Comment